Happy New Year! Time to re-evaluate my goals and get ready for the new year!!
So last year I set some goals for 2015- accomplished some- still gotta work on some. We did take on a little new debt (our son needed braces) and we also were able to pay cash for a few new expenses (our daughters wedding and a newer vehicle for me). We also paid off a larger credit card (big ole yeah!!) but have a few more to work on.
So- Financial Goals for 2016:
- Pay off 2 remaining credit cards
- Pay down my student loans
- Pay off sons’ braces
- Pay cash for summer vacation
- Start using the envelope/cash only system for weekly budgeting!!!!
- Stick to a budget better!!!
So, as you can see- some of these things have been on my list for a few years!! I am determined to get it down eventually!
Health Goals for 2016:
*Continue adding healthy habits to my diet
* Try using new herbals and essential oils (doing research on this, love keeping things all natural when I can)
Other Goals for 2016:
*Keep in touch with friends better (sorry I am not better at this guys!!!)
* Get more organized!!
* Get back to meal planning (to help stay on track health wise and also to help with budgeting!!)
So- there you have it! There are my yearly goals!
I hope that all have a very blessed year!! I feel like such a blessed gal!!
Remember to thank God for your good times as well as your bad times: the bad times help you appreciate the good times more and and the good times give you hope when your in the midst of the bad times.
God bless y’all!!